About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Flowers Through the Window


I have made this simple flower and window card for the Make it Monday Challenge  (#91) .  I used the new Grand Madison Window die for the window frame and a flower rubber stamp called Upsy Daisy that I stamped in dark blue pigment ink and embossed with a sparkling clear embossing powder. I added a couple of butterflies, a ribbon  and the card was completed. 
I am also submitting this card for the Come and Get it Challenges window card challenge.

Judy

8 comments:

  1. I spotted your lovely card on MIM and came for a closer look. It's such a pretty card, I love the flower stamp you used, I have this set and love seeing creative ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like how you have created the window and the view of the flowers. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterflies are so pretty and they just sparkle. Very pretty.
    Love your cards...they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors combination. Blue and white - makes me think of Greece and summer holiday... Love the flowers through the window. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most darling window scene! Your butterflies are so pretty. Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that flower stamp and your butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...gorgeous card. Your window and those stunning butterflies...what a wonderful card you've created here. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done!
    Saw this on MIM!

    ReplyDelete