About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Bingo Challenge at Papertake Weekly


Inside


This card was created for the bingo challenge at Papertake Weekly Challenges this week. I chose the row for my challenge card of ribbon, gems and punches. I used this folded card pattern to create my card, it is a modified version of the six fold card pattern.  

To create the front of the card I used several die cuts, brads, and ribbon. I also used two different coordinating pattern papers. For the inside of the card I used more die cuts and punches and a gem in the center of my flower. 

I like the way this square little card turned out. It will make a nice little card to go with a gift.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative day.
Judy
 
I am also entering this card in the Come and Get it Challenge - Hostess choice a recipe
(3, 2, 1)

6 comments:

  1. Love this folding, such pretty card!! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at PTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully Done Judy......wonderful card pattern!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cool card...love the design of the card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card Cindy. Love card fold technique that you have used. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card but a new sketch challenge started this week at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete