About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Winter Wonderland


Paige chose a wonderful theme for this week’s challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges  glitter/bling. Nothing says Christmas Cards to me more than glitter and bling.

I had this sweet snowman and angels image in my collection and thought it would make a great easel card and it had a lot of areas to add glitter and bling to. Once I had my image colored and added my glitter I mounted the image on glitter papers, added glitter paper to the base, a glitter star and a sentiment by Stampin Up.

Do you think my card sparkles enough? Come join us at Holly Jolly this week. Not that long to Christmas now. If you need some inspiration check out the cards the other Christmas elves have made.

Hope you have a creative day you.




Judy

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Judy. Love way you did the easel card and that stamped image is wonderful for Christmas. Great idea to use the star to hold the card open. Regards Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Judy, love how you made it an easel card. Love the scene too.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy, your card is totally adorable and supersweet! Love the twinkle star, too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the circle easel design, the cuties in the image and all that sparkle! and the star stop is ingenious!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, but beautiful too! I love this!

    ReplyDelete