About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas in Pinks and Blues

This adorable digi stamp is by Paper Shelter and I thought it would be a great image for a card I created for Julie’s challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, pinks and blues.

Little girls are so cute dressed in pink. I added my colors with my Copic Markers, then layered a couple of die cuts and an embossed background.  To complete my card and give the card some sparkle I added some ribbon, bow, glitter and bling.  

Come join us this week at Holly Jolly and have a creative day.

Judy

Challenges I am entrying in:
Elke Kaart Een Feestje - #143 Non Traditional Christmas Colours
 Tuesday Alchemy - #42 Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - 1E, C10, SIO - #93 Cold & Snowy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy - I am so delighted to have come across your blog today. Your card is adorable - love the pink and blue. The image is soooo cute and love all the snowflakes and your coloring is wonderful. I am now a follower and can't wait to see what you create next.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    By the way - I am having a blog candy give away if you would like to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judythis is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very pretty! With your beautiful colors!! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Elke Kaart een Feestje!
    groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete