About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Here Comes the North Pole Express


Meighan, one of the Christmas elves at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges chose a R’s challenge this week. Your card must contain at least three things that start with the letter "R" such as red, reindeer and ribbon.

I had just the right digi image by Just Inklined Digital Stamps called North Pole Express for this challenge. I actual have 4 "R" word on my card: red, railway tracks, reindeer and ribbon. This was a fun card to do. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and added Diamond Glaze on the headlights to give the card some depth. The "Merry & Bright" is a rubber stamp by Stampendous.

I think this is a very colorful card, just right for my youngest grandson for Christmas. He is in love with trains. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges and have a creative day.

 


Judy

1 comment: