About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

May You Have the Gladness of Christmas


Meighan, one of the design team Christmas Elves at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges chose a wonderful challenge this week, Focus on Sentiment.    I think I have the most perfect set of stamps from Quiet Fire Designs for this challenge.  The set has several nice and different sentiments and I look forward to being able to use them in my upcoming Holly Jolly challenges.  I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. 

The pretty papers I used were from a Christmas Stack by Little Yellow Bicycle called  25 days of  Christmas. To complete the card I added some white ribbon, 
some star and bow tie of pearls.  

Come join us this week at Holly Jolly and remember to have a creative day. 


Judy


C.R.A.F.T Challenge Christmas
Creative Moments Challenge  Add a Sentiment
Sentimental Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes with Sentiment
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Ribbons or Lace



5 comments:

  1. How pretty, Judy! Love this design, and the colors - it's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely christmas card thanks for sharing at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the design and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a very elegant card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful CAS style. I love the paper you used too. Thanks for sharing at CYP; hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete