About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Humorous Christmas Cards


Humorous Christmas cards is Cindy's challenge choice at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.  Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor of this challenge and I think humorous stamps is one of their specialties and you know when Bugaboo is the challenge sponsor we have a great prize for one lucky winner. 


My card was made with Bugaboo's Snow Globe Stella image.  I think she is so cute and I love the sentiment that goes with the image.  Hope you will join us this week.  Need some inspiration check out the images at Bugaboo and  the cards the Holly Jolly Christmas Elves made to inspire you.  


Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge: G is for Girl or Guy.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I love your card. Great image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, fun card - love that Stella! Thanks for playing along with ABC Christmas this week!

    ReplyDelete