About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Holiday Sweets


Paige has a great idea for a theme this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, holiday sweets. We have a sponsor this week, Bugaboo Digital Stamps who is giving away a great prize to one lucky winner.


I love this grandma in the kitchen image I have used for my card.  I paper pieced her dress, oven glove and the bows on the garland. I coloured the rest of the image with my Copic Markers and added some Diamond Glaze on her glasses.

Come join us at Holly Jolly this week.  If you need some inspiration hop over the Holly Jolly blog and  see the cards the rest of the design team has made for you.  

Judy  


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin Challenge – Something Sweet 
A Little Bit Crafty Monthly Challenge – Something Sweet 
Eureka Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes 
There She Goes Challenge – Anything Goes 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card! Great paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Judy and thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, love the paper piecing. great image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx
    http://poweredbyfairydust63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is truly very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Thanks for sharing this darling card in our challenge this week. I hope to see you again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Judy! Thank you for joining in over at A Little Bit Crafty! x

    ReplyDelete