About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn Birthday Card




Come and Get It Challenges with week has a birthday theme card challenge.  I made this autumn birthday card using a leaf punch, wood grain embossing folder, flourish die cut, ribbon and and some fun brads. 

The maple leaves are punched from mix media paper left over from another project. Once the card was assembled I misted the card with a copper coloured spray mist.  

I hope you will join us this week for the birthday card challenge. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  


Judy
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Challenges 4 EverybodyAnything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Autumn
Pile It On Cool or Warm Colors*
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Autumn Glow

The Squirrel & the Fox - Happy Birthday

 


9 comments:

  1. a beautiful card! you've captured the season perfectly - colours, shapes and textures. I love it!!

    fatima xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Perfect for our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colours, great for autumn. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the colours are just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a classy design! With your choice of autumn colors and no image you've made a card that is equally perfect for a man as for a woman - I like that about a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the dies cuts in fabulous autumnal colours.

    Thank you for joining us a the Sarah Hurley Challenge.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors, they are beautiful. Isn't this such a great time of year. thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a chic card! I love those leaves! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great autumn card! Thanks for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valkey. Susie x

    ReplyDelete