About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late


Inky Fun Stampers has a great tag swap this month, Alice in Wonderland.  I chose to use a free digital image from Graphic Fairy  for my card.  They had many Alice in Wonderland themed but I liked the White Rabbit the best for this tag. 

I layered my image on a scrap piece of mix media paper that I had in my stash. I made pocket watch by stamping my clock stamp on shrink plastic and adding colour before I completed the shrinking process. Next I added some colour with my Copic Markers and some sand for the ground. Finally I added a sentiment  and a beaded wire to hang the tag with.  

Thank you for stopping by. 


Judy


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations -  Anything but a Card
Creative Stamp Friends -Vintage
Digi Darla Challenge -  Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything but a Card
Shabby Tea Room - Photo Inspiration*  + Clock image


6 comments:

  1. i love the story so much! so the image makes me smile!!! ;-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and clever! I love your clock that you made from the shrink plastic. I really love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello judy,
    very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at creative stamp friends, greetings from sonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous, great design and love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant xxxx story of my life always late lol

    thank you for entering at Artistic Inspirations

    Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete