About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm Thinking of You


I made this card for an upcoming card swap I joined.  The theme of the swap is white with a little of another colour of your choice.  I had been shopping on holidays and purchased some new die cuts and embossing folders that I used for this card. The sentiment and the butterfly are Spellbinder die cuts and the pretty butterfly embossing folder is by Darcie.  The sentiment "sweetness" is a stamp by Hero Arts. 

Thank you for stopping by.  


Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew Things With Wing
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - Things with Wings

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful elegant card - love the colour of the butterfly against the beautifully embossed background.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is amazing!!!! Just fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! It's so elegant and delicate. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous embossing and beautiful butterfly, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Judy so stunning the blue butterfly looks against the embossing
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card.Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our With wings challenge hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous embossing, beautiful card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete