About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Stars and the Moon


This card was made for a card swap I joined with the theme Moon and Stars.    I love this digital image from my stash by Meljen's Designs called Dream.  I coloured the image with my Copics and added some gems for sparkle. 

The background was made with a gelli plate, several stencils and acrylic paint. I love playing with mix media backgrounds.  To complete the card I added a dream sentiment and layered the image on a star die cut. 

Thank you for stopping by today and have a creative day.

Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by: Anything Goes 
Time 4 Scrap - Between dreams and nightmares
Inspire Me Fridays– Anything Goes!
Lacy Sunshine -  Dies and/or Punches


2 comments:

  1. Fab card, and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un doux rêve, une belle interprétation. Merci de ta participation. Bises
    Nathy DT/T4S

    ReplyDelete