About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fitztown Challenge #11

 
This is my second card for Challenge 11, using metal on your card at Fitztown.  I chose to use this cute digital image from Fitztown's stardust and pumpkin digi collection for this challenge.  I think he is so sweet with his angel wings and pirate outfit.
 
I coloured image with both Panpastels and Copic markers and layered it to mix media paper from my stash.  To complete the card I added a sentiment, brads and some metal clogs.  I think the just for you sentiment suits this card because he looks like he has a flower for someone special.                                            
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the current challenge. There's still a little time left to play along!

Judy
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door  - Alway's Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - (October) Ribbon
Hanna & Friends - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous card Jydy!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is such a adorable card, love the super cute images! You need to enter it into the One Stitch At A Time challenge for ATG…….hurry before it ends! LOL
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty creation, thanks for sharing with us at crafty little fairies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com

    Karen

    ReplyDelete