About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Anything Goes with a Twist




Shell has a great challenge this week at Come and Get It Challenges, anything Goes with a twist.  The twist is to use a digital image in your design.  Fred, She Said Designs is the sponsor this challenge and there is a great prise for one lucky winner.  Fred has lots of great images to choose from and I chose their Pine Tree design.




I came across on Pinterest this bag topper, thought it was cute and I would use a variation of the pattern for this weeks project. The topper is the same topper you would make for a box. You can find a pattern for the topper here.  The products that I used for this challenge are:

  • Kraft shopping bag
  • Digital from Fred, She Said Designs
  • Copic Markers
  • Glitter paper
  • Distress Inks
  • Twine
  • Gold Bells
  • Snowflake Embossed Paper
  • Snowflake die cut
Hope you will join us this week at Come and Get.  Anything Goes challenges are so much fun. Thanks for stopping by.

Judy
I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes  
Crafting When We Can - Winter.
Crafty Calendar - All things Christmas
My Time to Craft - Special Christmas
Sugar Creek Hollow  - Tags or Boxes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Anything but a Card
Delightful Challenges - Anything but a Card

3 comments:

  1. Great bag. Love the image and die cuts. Thanks for joining our Anything But a Card Challenge Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bag! So perfect to showcase a gift! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Christmas" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete