About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree



Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this week's challenge is called "O Christmas Tree".  

I used sheer fabric over the first layer of the card then I added lace, snowflakes, ribbon, sentiment, button, pearls and a lacy round die cut.  To complete the card I added a 3D Christmas tree cut with Nestabilities' Christmas tree die. 

Thank you for stopping to take a look and join us at Holly Jolly this week. Christmas will soon be here.

Judy
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

CraftyBloggers ~ Christmas 
DreamitUp! ~ Holiday Celebrations
JingleBelles ~ Holiday Traditons
Craft-Dee BowZ -Anything Goes with Handmade Bow
One Stitch At A Time - Holidays
Sugar Creek Hollow  - Anything Vintage Goes
Crafty Calendar -All things Christmas
2 Sisters -Christmas Sparkle



 
 

15 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful Christmas cards! Such a lovely colors!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful Christmas cards! Such a lovely colors!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What unusual colors for the holidays -- it works! Love the layers and the 3-D tree. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, Judy. I'm always on the look out for ideas for Christmas cards using colors other than the traditional red and green ones. Great job.
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your lace and 3D tree! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card with the fabric and lace. A beautiful tree, also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card. Lovely shabby colors and the tree is beautiful!. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the fabulous touchable textures ... so very glad you shared your holiday traditions with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful creation! So vintage looking, love the colors! Thanks for joining our Dreamweaver challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this pink card and the 3d tree is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a very pretty holiday card! thanks for sharing your favorite holiday tradition with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Christmas Card, love the pretty colour and great embellishments. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is gorgeous and so different
    Thanks for joining in this month at The Crafty Bloggers Network
    Hugs katie X

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really beautiful Christmas card. I love the dimension of the tree and your great use of dies. This would have pride of place on my mantelpiece.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete