About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Easel Challenge at Fitztown


This is my Thursday DT card for Fitztown's current challenge to create an easel card.

It  was fun making this easel card with this Santa image from the winter collection at Fitztown. I first coloured my image with my Copic Markers and a glitter pen.  I used part of a Christmas present rubber stamp by Hampton Arts  to keep my Santa image standing on my card and then added a couple of sentiments, glittered snowflakes and bling to complete the card.

Remember there is still time to enter the challenge just pop over to the Fitztown challenge blog and enter your card.     

Have a creative day
Judy



Chocolate Coffee Challenge -  Happy Holidays
Craftitude Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Digi Haven Challenge – Christmas Cards
Wags n Whiskers Challenge -  Christmas
DRS Design Challenge - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, Judy!!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful detail and card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftitude Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A masterpiece of a Christmas card, so much detail, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jolly card thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning easel card!! Love all the embellis!! Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete