About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Get Inky Stamps by Blue Moon Creations

I am excited to be one of the new  guest designer on the Get Inky Stamp design team.

Right now, they have a super fun anything goes challenge going on over at Get Inky! Challenge and this is my  inspiration.  This is their first challenge of the year and New Years post.  Since this is a special occasion I thought I would show you my New  Years Eve party creations





For this project, I used a digital image from Get Inky! Stamps called Hap Bee New Years and used a New Years hat, wine glass and a black paper from my stash. To colour my bee  I used my Copics (Y38, Y17 and Y6 ).   I used a stencil  from my stash and with a yellow PanPastels to create the background of my invitation and a black sharpie to frame the image. The "You're invited" was done with my computer. To complete the card I cut out of yellow glitter paper the stars with a Nestibilities die cut and the 2014 date with an alphabet die cut set from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy this project.   Get inky Stamps has several other stamps sets that you could for other celebrations such as a birthday party.  Check out their stamps here.

There is still time to join in the current challenge. I hope to see you again soon at Get Inky! Challenge. Have a creative day!!

Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

The Squirrel & the Fox -  Anything Goes.
Drunken Stampers -  New Year's Day
Sugar Creek Hollow  -  Something New
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - New Beginings
Cut it Up - New Year's Celebrations
Jo's Scrap Shack - Happy New Year
Totally Papercrafts - New Beginnings



14 comments:

  1. Fabulous Presentation!!! AMAZING projects!! Awesome job!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decorations and the invitation is fabulous. I'm sure it was a great party. Congrats on your GDT spot. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy, I love your decorations and the fabulous invite! The digi's are fabulous too and I love the way you colored them. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Judy! What fabulous party decor and invite! Hope that you are recovered from that night of mayhem! LOL! Thanks for playing along with the New Years challenge at Drunken Stampers! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute.Love the bee. Looks like a fun time. Thank you for joining us over at Jo's FFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic New Years projects!!! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great creations! I love the bee image, the hat on his head made me smile! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our New Beginnings challenge, and Happy New Year! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute set for your New Years' Eve celebration! I love the color scheme. Yellow, black, and white always look so great together!
    Thanks for entering our New Year's Celebration at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you went all out for New Year's Eve. Thanks for sharing your party decor with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fabluous, you really rocked this challenge! Thanks sooooo much for playing at CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fantastic New Year's display and card! Thanks for partying with us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These New Year's designs are so much fun! Definitely would get the party started. :) Thanks for joining our party at Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO MUCH FUN! These are fabulous - that HAT! I love it all! Thanks so much for playing with the Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a good New Year's Eve...I know you had a beautiful one with these party decorations! Thanks for joining our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete