About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Make It Girly





Come and Get It's challenge this week is to create a girly card.  There are two sponsors this week for this challenge so this means some great prizes.  Check out the sponsors and the challenges winners' prize here.

I have used an image from Lacy Sunshine called Emily Spring Ladybug.  Isn't she just so cute.  The pattern paper I used for the card is by Hideaway.  I thought it went well with the image. The sentiment stamp is by Copper Leaf Creations. 

Thank you for stopping by and please join in our challenge with week at Come and Get It.



Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -Anything Goes
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge -Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Clean & Simple
Totally Papercrafts - Hey Cutie
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs - Stop and Smell the Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great coloring.
    Thanks for joining our DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs.

    Kitty
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Design, love the colour combo and layout, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colorful card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the spring colors!! Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!!! thank you for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this! Love the colors! Thank you for joinig us at Sassy Studio Designs for our DTBST challenge. HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete