About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge at Fitztown


This is my project for this week's challenge at Fitztown, Anything Goes.  I used two of the antique cars from Fitztown's antique car collection for my project, you can find these cars here

I made my tag out of upholstery fabric  that I cut out with Tim Holtz's large tag die cut that I glued on to some heavy craft paper to give the project some strength and then I added some stitching.  My next step was to layer my gears, cars and sentiments. The cars and trim of the sentiments were coloured with Copic Markers.  My last step was to add some dark pearls, a jute cord and Diamond Glaze for the headlights. 

There is still time to join in this challenge.  We would love to see your art work.  Just create your project and enter it here

Judy

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:
Altered Eclectics -Anything Goes
A Random Fan Challenge  - Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart -  Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - April - Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts - Mixed Media 
The Squirrel & The Fox - Die Cut or Punch 
Stamping Sensations – Dies and/or Punches

6 comments:


  1. A brilliantly gorgeous Tag Judy!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your project you have done, I love tags - they can be incorporated into a larger project later on. You have done a wonderful job with the colors absolutely love it. Awesome! The design is fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. You can enter 3 projects with us for each challenge. Good Luck! Ange DT xxoo

    I have joined your blog today and would love you to join my blog as a follower.

    I have some beautiful Sherri Baldy dies on my blog I'm giving away as Candy, once you join my blog you will be included in the draw once I reach 200 followers I will choose a winner by random numerator.I already have 172 followers so not long to go as I had 27 new followers just this month.

    Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super creation Judy and great use of your Dies and Punches, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added dies and punches-Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge this time round! hope to see you again! A New Challenge starts Sunday Evening!!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic tag. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sympa !
    Merci pour ta participation au squirrel and the fox challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete