About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter/Spring Challenge at Get Inky!



This is my treat box I made for this week's challenge at Get Inky!.  The theme of the challenge is  Spring Easter.   I found the pattern for this treat box at Splitcoaststampers and thought it was perfect for the backside bunny from Get Inky! You can find the pattern for the treat box here.

The supplies I used for this  box are:

Easter eggs - from the candy store
Grass -Fiskar Punch
Die cut - oval
Garden Fence - Cricut
Die Cut butterflies - from my stash
Sentiment - made with my computer
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Bling, paper, pompom and ribbon from my stash

There is lots of time to enter this challenge, just create your project and enter it here.

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Quelle belle carte gourmande !
    Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap et j'espère à très bientôt. Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I love that little bunny looking over the fence. If that's a vegetable garden, though, I hope he doesn't get in!!

    Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and so Sweeet Easter gift!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is adorable! A treat box and a tag card all in one... how creative. I love it!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ! Thank you for playing with us at Craft for the Craic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with CIU Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever & Creative!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous little gift! Love your design with the chocolate eggs in the side box...Perfect!
    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy scrummy creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Judy, Beautiful Easter treat holder. I love your candy--I got the same to give out to the children at our church. Thank you for entering our Easter/Bunny Challenge at Simply Create Too. Our new challenge starts this coming Friday and we hope you enter it too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's definitely my way of celebrating easter - with chocolate. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation :)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Sunflowerfield Designs

    ReplyDelete