About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Embossing Challenge



This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges it is a embossing challenge.  The challenge is to use some kind of embossing on your Christmas project.  Fitztown is the sponsor of this challenge and has a prize for one lucky winner.


The products I used for my card are:
  • Fitztown digi image - Winter 2
  • Cut and embossed the frame with Gold Majesty Circles by Spellbinders
  • Red Stickles
  • Candle coloured with Copic Markers 
  • Diamond Glaze - for the dripping candle wax
  • 2 different coloured gold glitter pens
  • Paper from my stash
 I think the Spellbinder frame really sets off this pretty candle. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

CAS on Sundays - Sparkle and Shimmer
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes
My Perfect Life Challenge - Christmas Cards

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the beautiful image! And the die cuts are fabulous, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and have a great rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of die-cut frame and lovely bright colours. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely hun and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous die cute and a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Judy, that frame is absolutely beautiful and looks wonderful with the embossed detail! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT, hope you play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really wonderful frame, the image is really beautiful too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Judy. LOVE that die-cut frame ... perfect for the candle. Thanks for joining the April Stash challenge at 52 {C}CT. See you in our current May Sketch challenge.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete