About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Have a Beary Special Day


This is my die cut card for the current challenge at Get Inky!.  The teddy bear with cupcake and sentiments are from Get Inky's collection of rubber stamps. The set has 7 sentiments, the bear with the cupcake and many party favour stamps. Lots of possibilities with this set and you can purchase it here.

I layered my image over a die cut by Spellbinder that I wove a ribbon around and then I added a kite and a balloon die cut from the Up Up and Away set by Spellbinder.  The balloon and kite were stamped with the sentiment and string was added.

There is still lots of time left on this challenge.  I hope you will join in. Judy create your card and enter it here. Do not forget to visit our Blue Moon Creation Craft Site for some great inspirations and tips for creating that special card. Thank you for stopping by.


Judy


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Catch The Bug -Anything Goes
Color Me Creative Challenge -Birthday
Di's Digis Designs - Birthdays
Send a Smile for Kids - Birthday
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Judy!! Love the bear and what you did with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. I love how you have showcased it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so sweet Judy! great colours and really cute image! Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything goes challenge at Crafty Catz !
    Mirella DK
    DT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and cute, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete