About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lots of Layers



Lots of layers is the theme of the challenge at Fitztown this week and this is my card I made for the challenge.  The pretty image I chose for the challenge is from the Cameo collection at Fitztown called Cameo 11. The products I used in this card are
  • Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Blossom corner dies
  • Shapez Creatopia - Frame 7 
  • Distress Inks
  • Copic Markers 
  • Bling and Lace from my stash
There is still time to join in the Lots of Layers challenge at Fitztown, just create your card and enter it here. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative day.

Judy


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - April – Dies and/or Punches
The Squirrel & The Fox - #68 Die Cut or Punch
Simply Create Too - Stack 'Um Up (use 2 or more layers)
Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 54 - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Lots of layers

7 comments:

  1. Excellent coloring! Thanks for playing along at Simply Create Too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card using layers and a wonderfully colored image. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags'n Whiskers, and good luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful, serene image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snazzy! Great die cuts too. Thanks for joining us at the Squirrel and the Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delightful card! Thanks for entering our "Stack 'Um Up" Challenge at Simply Create Too & hope you join our next challenge too.

    Diane
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this card is so elegant .....reminiscent of the 40's to my mind with the very chic image. The lace and lovely pink/brown colour scheme are so complementary to the beauty of this card. Gorgeous. Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete