About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Flowers


Come and Get It's challenge this week is a Spring Flower challenge.  I got a new set of Derwent Inktense pencils which I decided to use to color my image.  They were very interesting to use. They are very similar to water colour pencils but are permanent once they dry. Products that I used to create my card are:

  • Digital image, Daisy Bird Bath  by Day for Daisies (one of our sponsors)
  • Digital Image (sentiment) from my stash
  • Paper ribbon - punch
  • Pearls and ribbon from my stash 
  • Paper from my stash
  • Diamond Glaze - for the water in the pond
  • Derwent Inktense pencils
Thank you for stopping by,  Have a great day.

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - April Showers bring May flowers
Paper Crafting Challenges - No Patterned Paper
Kit and ClowderSomething Blue
Sunflower Fields Designs - Easter or spring
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards -  Spring
Crafty Catz -  - Anything Goes




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice! I get the spring feeling! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Sunflowerfield Designs!
    Hugs, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute colors! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Crafting Challenges. Be sure to subscribe to our posts by email to ensure that you will receive every bit of crafty goodness from the blog delivered straight to your inbox. Happy crafting!

    Justin
    challenges.papercraftingmagic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little hello! We hope that you are inspired to join us again - Come check out the NEW challenge posted today at Paper Crafting Challenges, and a chance for a Studio Calico Kit, WOW!!!! --- I hope to see you there!

    Remember you have 2 weeks ---And best of luck!
    http://www.challenges.papercraftingmagic.com/
    ----Remember to sign up for E-mail notifications for your updates on challenges and winner posts!

    -Hugz Kimberly

    ReplyDelete