About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

Top 3 Favorites


It is a Top 3 Favorite challenge at Fitztown this week.  I love this type of challenge. You pick one  from each row to make your own TOP 3 Favorites and just create your project.   Here are your choices: 

Buttons, Brads, Eyelets 
Ribbon, Fiber / Twine, Lace 
Flowers, Bow, Charm

I chose to use the the items button, ribbon and bow and used an Easter image from Fitztown called Easter 7 along with a digital sentiment from my staff. I thought this was a cute pattern for a Easter gift with the Easter eggs, chick and little basket being part of the card. 

Hope you will join us this week at Fitztown, just create your card and enter it here

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Anonymous Stamps Challenge - (April) Easter
Craft-Dee BowZ -(AprilAnything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
Craft Your Passion - Bunnies, Chicks & Eggs
Digi Makeover Challenge - Easter Treats
Love to Scrap -  Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - EasterI
Stamping Sensations - April – Dies and/or Punches
Challenges 4 Everybody - April - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge -Easter
                       Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow Judy this is such a cheerful little Easter project and a great gift idea too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what i call a WOW card......love the stamping and colouring its just one fantastic card...well done..

    fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is lovely Judy and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is so sweet! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet gift for someone.The colours are just right for Spring and the image provides the perfect backdrop to the whole creation.Love the cute button slider too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love it such a fantastic gift for someone to receive.. Thank you for joining TTPH good luck

    Jacqui DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH this is amazing, Judy! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project, I love the little chick you have perching on that huge pile of eggs as if he's just hatched. He looks mightily confused :-) Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a tremendous fabulous Easter basket!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet creation for our Dies and punches theme at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely Easter card, I love your colouring xxx We really appreciate you taking the time to join us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this it's so pretty thanks for joining us at TTPH
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that the basket is part of the card! Awesome idea! Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooo lovely. What a special way to present someone with Easter treats! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Thanks so much for joining us at the Melonheadz Friends challenge. See you Monday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card so represents Easter! Beautiful! Unfortunately we can not enter you into the challenge as you haven't used an Anonymous Stamps image. We'd love to see what you could create with the Anonymous Stamps images and hope to see you on the blog soon.

    Karyn (SDT) x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete