About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, August 4, 2014

Non -Traditional Christmas Colour Challenge

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at this weeks card which I made for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this week.  The challenge is to make a Christmas card with non-traditional colours.


As you can see my colours are shades of purple and silver.  The image I used for this card is by Bugaboo who is one of our sponsors this week and it is called Merry Christmas Tree. My card was coloured with Copic markers and a Gell pens. 

Hope you will join in the challenge this week.  It is never to early to start on those Christmas cards. Just create your card and enter it here.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
My Perfect Life Challenge - Christmas Cards
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Anything Goes - Christmas
Crafting from the Heart -Always Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
Love to Create Anything Goes Challenge
My Craft Creations - Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I have just used this image but love your non-traditional colouring-looks great -thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a very clever idea for a bow for sure! Adorable card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour combo looks great on this lovely Christmas card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy this is gorgeous with the purples. Just adore angel design paper.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique! I love it! Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Jackie ~
    Love to Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete