About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, February 16, 2015

Have a Creative Time

Thank you for stopping by, these are my projects for this weeks Not Just Cards anything goes challenge.  Lots of great sponsor this week with a lot of great prizes for the winners.


Duck Gift Box and Gift Card



My first project I created was this fun gift box with gift card.  This cute image is by Imagine That and contains so many different pieces to the set. This digital image is called  Gertie Goose.  You can check it out here. It is such a great set: three versions of Gertie and lots of  sentiments to go with the her.

I cut out this box I used from a die cut at my local scrapbooking store and added my Copic coloured Gertie and then made a small gift card to go with my box.   It was a quick simply project but I think it is a cheery little gift assemble.


Art Journal Page



My second project, art journal page was made with an image from another one of our great sponsors, Rick St. Dennis Digital Stamps  called Sadie.   I coloured the image with my watercolour crayons and charcoal pencil, and then used PanPastels and a couple of stencils for the background.


Remember to pop over the Not Just Cards Blog to see the projects of the other design team members.  Hope you will join us this week.  Have a creative day.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful projects Judy I love the image and colours you have used for the gift box and matching card, the second is gorgeous, love them all
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete