About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

Feeling Better


Do you like my cute sick elephant from Stitchy Bear our sponsor at Incy Wincy Design challenge blog this week?  I think the elephant is adorable and he is called Feeling Low and makes a cute get well card.  The theme of the challenge this week is exotic animals and Stitchy Bear has a great collection of animal digital images. 


The sentiment and the bandaid are a rubber stamp by Studio G.  The pattern paper  is from my stash and I used a stitch roller stamp by We Are Memory Keepers  for the edge of the card.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day. Please join in the challenge.  Just create or project using an exotic animal  and enter it here

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cards in Envy - Masculine
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. Awww, that poor little sick elephant! He sure makes a cute card, though, and I love the additional touch of the bandaid stamp. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and cute as can be! Such a cute design to make someone feel better. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elephants! So adorable - this will surely make someone who's not feeling well perk up. Thanks for joining our Hey Dude challenge at Cards in Envy this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this sickly elephant sure fits the profile of someone sick and makes for a great get-well card. Thank you for entering our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, What a sweet card! Love that adorable little elephant, and your design is spot on! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy for our Hey, Dude challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a cute little Ellie :-)
      Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
      It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

      Best wishes,

      Ike
      DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

      Delete