About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ooh La La


I made with tag for a tag swap for next month at a Yahoo Group I belong to called, Inky Fun Stampers.   The tag swap required the use of embossing paste which I used with a Tim Holtz stencil for the background.  I tinted my embossing paste with PanPastels chalks.

The image is from a Canadian rubber stamp company called Lazar Studio Werx, from their elements collection. Unfortunately the company is no longer making rubber stamps. The rubber stamp sentiment by A Muse Artstamps which I stamped on a small tag. The flowers are from my stash and I sprayed them with Gold Glitter Mist for some sparkle. The image was coloured with Copics and Distress Inks .

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:


Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Anything Goes
Chalk N Stock Always Anything Goes With Chalk (chalk to colour embossing paste)
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous, Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at Scrap & Craft this time, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete