About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Have a Ball




Time for another challenge at Come and Get It and the theme this week is to make your own embellishments. I have used   an image from Scrapper's Delight, one of our great sponsors for my card called  Lady Jane . She is a lovely image to colour with my Copics. 



I used a very old rubber stamp (1996) for the background from Hero Arts called Bursting Fireworks for the background of my card.  I thought it worked well with the theme of the card. My embellishment I made with a die cut which I added a star to to continue with the theme.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  

2 comments:

  1. What a festive card!! Love the bright colors, and how your embellishment coordinates so well with the background!! Sometimes those old stamps come in so handy :)
    Susan - CAGI teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Judy! Love the colors you used and your coloring. The background is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete