About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Easter Challenge


It is time for another fun challenge at Come and Get It Challenges this week and the theme is Easter.   I have used our sponsor , Polkadoodles image called  Tulip, the darling buds.  I think she is beautiful and a great image for this Easter challenge.


I has fun making the card, layering designer papers, colouring image with Copics, Wink of Stella, adding butterfly, gems and a sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop by our challenge blog to see the inspiring projects of our talented design team, also remember to stop by Polkadoodles store to see the beautiful images they have, something for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment