About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Altered Puzzle Piece - Embossing


This week at Come and Get Challenges it is an embossing (wet or dry) challenge.  I decided to make  an alter puzzle piece. Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis and I used their image called  At The Bottom of the Garden - Knitty Kitty Digis No. 3.



Along with their fabulous image I added embossed boots, bag of soil and butterfly.  I also add some flowers , sentiments, and bird to complete the card.  Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you will join us in this embossing challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment