About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, October 2, 2017

Fancy Folds - Wedding Card


Fancy Folds is the theme of this weeks Crafty Cardmakers challenge.

I made this wedding card for a dear friend of mine's granddaughter's wedding. I believe the card fold is called a never ending card and is actually 3 cards in one. Spread out the card is 18 by 6 inches. I have added 3 of my favourite wedding verses.  I also made an envelope in the same paper as the card for use as a gift card or to add money. 



I also made a box to store to store the card in .  I embellished the card with rubber stamps from my collection and added many different elements including silk flowers, pearls, gems, ribbon and die cuts. 


There are my 3 favourite wedding verses.






Thank you for stopping by.  remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by the the creations of our talented design team.  Have a creative week.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy and love the fold. Happy crafting, Angela X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fold Judy and perfect for a wedding card. They will treasure it! Really love the corresponding box.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fold Judy and your card is stunning! I really love the gold touches .. looks very elegant and perfect on a wedding card. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - a real keepsake and so nice to have the matching box. CarolG

    ReplyDelete