About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2018

By the Water


It is time for another challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week  The theme of this challenge is "water".

I used a old rubber stamp from my collection by Stamps Happen, Inc called Mother and Son for this  card.  I coloured the image with watercolours and added a computer generate sentiment along with a watercoloured hearts  and a ribbon to complete the card. 

I just love the sentiment that I added to the card.  I thought it was very fitting for the image.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team. 

I am entering ths card in the following challenges

Fussy and Fancy - Add a Sentiment
Love to Craft - April Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges - No Pattern Paper

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy, love the image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy!! This is such a sweet card! Really lovely image and wonderful quote! So beautiful! Have a lovely day! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, such a gorgeous image and loving the quote too. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning image, and so beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Judy. I have lots of fabulous old Stamps Happen stamps in my collection. I love the images, but they take a lot of colouring in which is not my forte.
    Hope you are having a good weekend. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Love To Craft. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete